Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Book Review :: Kardashian Konfidential

For my book for May I bought Kardashian Konfidential. I am a big fan of the Kardashian sisters, and love their tv programmes. They're definitely fashion idols.



I bought this book for $20 on MightyApe, because I had a $10 voucher.

Kardashian Konfidential is a book for all fans of those famous sisters.

It's not a very well written book, and it gets quite repetitive at times, but it gives you a more in-depth look of their lives, as well as tips from them along the way.

There are a lot of great photos in the book to be inspired by.

I think the Kardashian's could have made some of it a little more relatable. For example they had a lot of tips on being a celebrity. What I'm really interested in is their 'normal' lives.

It's definitely a must-have for all fans, and I'm glad I have it. It's a very well presented book.

I love the way they ended it (not really a spoiler, but maybe) with a letter to their two younger sisters, Kendall and Kylie. I think that's a perfect ending to it, and possibly my favourite part of the book.

Are you fan of the Kardashians? Have you read this book?

I think my book for May is going to be The Power. I need to get into more visualisation again! I owe an amazing year last year to The Secret!

2 comments:

  1. Love the Kardashians, I really want to read this book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should! It's a really nice book to have out (on a coffee table etc) because it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete