Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Gifts :: Mini Haul

I didn't get a chance to blog yesterday. My mum got back from a couple of days in Sydney last night. Being the awesome mum she is, she bought me a few bits and pieces!


Marie Claire Magazine (May 2011): The magazine was free at the hotel room, but looks very interesting! I never buy magazines much, I think that's going to have to go on a future 101 list!

Nail It! - Purple Rain: A deep purple coloured Nail Polish that has more shimmer and a bit brighter than Revlon - Plum Night which I bought recently. NOTD to come.

Loreal Paris Colour Infaillable - 006 All Night Blue: A sparkly shimmery blue eyeshadow. A review to come on this, very similar to one of my products on Monday's wishlist!

Artiste Professional (Manicare) Blush Brush 22: I'm looking forward to trying this out! It's a retractable travel blush brush. I'm going to take it away with me this weekend to test it out.

Artiste Professional (Manicare) Primer Brush 14: Another product I will try out this weekend. To be honest, I didn't even know primer brushes exsisted! Any tips on using them?

Victoria's Secret 'Flirty Pinks' On-the-go Kit: A cute compact containing 3 x lip colours, 3 x eye colours and 2 x 'face' colours. I will also review this one. It has a compact mirror and two brushes.

Innoxa Summer Matte Collection - Baby Doll: A pink lipstick. Unfortunately, the lipstick was stuck to the lid, and broken at the base. I still should be able to use it, but it's a bit messy! Considering it cost $20, it's a bit disappointing! (It also doesn't look like the colour on the bottom of the tube, which mum was disappointed about too.)



Thanks Mum! I was very happy with these things. :)

The other night I had Hell Pizza for tea (my mum doesn't like it, and since she was away it was the perfect opportunity!) My order was really slow, and so even though I only spent $8.50 they gave me a $15.50 voucher for next time! Awesome.


Brimstone is my absolute all time favourite pizza. Avocado, cajun chicken, cheese, sour cream, capsicum. It's just amazing.

It's half way through the week already! Which means my holiday is very close! I have just become a Sigma Affiliate. I'm really looking forward to trying out some Sigma brushes. If you want to have a look, you can do so here, or by clicking on the banner to the left of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment